11 Questions with North Country Local
Name: Amanda King
Occupation: Queen of my own Little World
Residence: Groveton, NH
1) Given the choice of anyone in the world, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would you want to have dinner?
"Laura Ingalls Wilder"
2) What’s one of your favorite movies?
3) Cat or dog?
"Dog! Cats are okay but make me sneeze and dig in the garden."
4) If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?
5) What’s the last thing you remember hearing on the radio?
"Whatever was on NPR."
6) What’s your favorite thing about the North Country?
"The people, and when I need it, solitude."
7) Smartphone, flip phone, or rotary phone?
8) What’s your least favorite thing about the North Country?
"The stupid biting bugs."
9) What's the biggest problem facing the world right now?
"Intolerance towards people with different values and beliefs."
10) How do you like your steak cooked?
11) What’s something most people don’t know about you?
"I can read a book a day."