Name: Alexandria Willey
Occupation: Retail Associate
Residence: Bethlehem, NH
1) Given the choice of anyone in the world, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would you want to have dinner?
“My Mother-In-Law, who passed away 8 years ago.”
2) What’s one of your favorite movies?
“Oh, God, I have so many! I really like Alice In Wonderland. The original, not the remake.”
3) Cat or dog?
4) If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?
“London. I’d go to London.”
5) What’s the last thing you remember hearing on the radio?
“I don’t know. Phil Rivera was talking about something…”
6) What’s your favorite thing about the North Country?
“I like the quietness.”
7) Smartphone, flip phone, or rotary phone?
“I would love a rotary phone. So vintage!”
8) What’s your least favorite thing about the North Country?
“How do you say small town drama in a nice way?”
9) What's the biggest problem facing the world right now?
“It’s a tie between corporate takeover/enslavement of the common man and the growing opiate addiction epidemic. Oh, and twerking!”
10) How do you like your steak cooked?
“I like it medium rare.”
11) What’s something most people don’t know about you?
“I cry during Disney movies.”