Name: Andrea D’Alton
Occupation: Artist/owner of Studio 42
Residence: Easton, NH
1) Given the choice of anyone in the world, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would you want to have dinner?
“My father. He’s been gone 10 years. He was an awesome man.”
2) What’s one of your favorite movies?
“I do really like ‘Elf’.”
3) Cat or dog?
4) If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?
5) What’s the last thing you remember hearing on the radio?
“I wasn’t really paying attention to the radio today. I do remember hearing the Rolling Stones earlier. Don’t remember what song…”
6) What’s your favorite thing about the North Country?
“The water and the mountains. The natural environment.”
7) Smartphone, flip phone, or rotary phone?
8) What’s your least favorite thing about the North Country?
“The direction it has gone since the migration of the people from southern New England. It has brought some negative energy. It’s losing its authenticity.”
9) What's the biggest problem facing the world right now?
“How the entire planet, and all systems, are becoming homogenized, and monopolized.”
10) How do you like your steak cooked?
“I don’t eat steak anymore, but when I did, I liked it medium-well.”
11) What’s something most people don’t know about you?
“A lot of people don’t know I’m an artist.”