Name: Charlotte Rich
Residence: Bradford, VT
1) Given the choice of anyone in the world, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would you want to have dinner?
“My Grandmother Amber, so she can fill me in on the history of her life.”
2) What’s one of your favorite movies?
“Ghost and Titanic”
3) Cat or dog?
“Love my cats Sissy, Smokey and Rambo. I also love dogs.”
4) If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?
“I would go to Scotland where my ancestors once traveled the countryside.”
5) What’s the last thing you remember hearing on the radio?
“Probably something country.”
6) What’s your favorite thing about the North Country?
“The beautiful countryside. Rolling hills and green.”
7) Smart phone, flip phone, or rotary phone?
“Smart phone and a rotary phone so when the power goes out.”
8) What’s your least favorite thing about the North Country?
“Snow and cold.”
9) What's the biggest problem facing the world right now?
“Right the big issue is the confederate flag. Why remove it when it’s been in our history for many years. Though I am a born and raised northerner I am totally against removing it.”
10) How do you like your steak cooked?
11) What’s something most people don’t know about you?
“At an early age I came down with Polio. And lived a life of braces and surgeries. Though I am thankful I can get around I still have this terrible fear of falling and so I choose to stay in a wheelchair.”