Name: Heather Holycross
Occupation: baby whispering, pig wranglin', earth moving, super mom of many
Residence: a little homestead in the NEK
Age: 31 (already??!)
1) Given the choice of anyone in the world, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would you want to have dinner?
2) What’s one of your favorite movies?
3) Cat or dog?
4) If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?
“I can't limit it to one place. I'd like to see the whole thing.”
5) What’s the last thing you remember hearing on the radio?
“David Bowie passed away.”
6) What’s your favorite thing about the North Country?
“Being able to live a simpler life with like people.”
7) Smartphone, flip phone, or rotary phone?
8) What’s your least favorite thing about the North Country?
“People that can’t drive in bad weather.
9) What's the biggest problem facing the world right now?
10) How do you like your steak cooked?
“Medium rare with a big glob of garlic butter.”
11) What’s something most people don’t know about you?
“Butterflies scare the heck out of me.”