Name: Jen B
Occupation: Web Developer
1) Given the choice of anyone in the world, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would you want to have dinner?
“My grandfather. I know he had a million stories that I hadn’t heard yet…”
2) What’s one of your favorite movies?
“Pirates of the Caribbean”
3) Cat or dog?
“Cats...though eventual plans include a husky too.”
4) If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?
“All the places… All over the US, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Australia, etc. ;-)”
5) What’s the last thing you remember hearing on the radio?
"OneRepublic - Counting Stars, which I mainly remember because it reminded me of fire spinning.”
6) What’s your favorite thing about the North Country?
“The scenery...and the fact that it’s OK to smile at a stranger as you pass them. It’s not like that everywhere.”
7) Smart phone, flip phone, or rotary phone?
“Smart...though I detest the way many of us focus more on our phones than the people around us.”
8) What’s your least favorite thing about the North Country?
“Ticks. And winter. And ticks. (Makes your skin crawl a bit just thinking about them doesn’t it…)”
9) What's the biggest problem facing the world right now?
10) How do you like your steak cooked?
“Medium rare...then smothered in A1.”
11) What’s something most people don’t know about you?
“A lot of people in my circle are still just learning that I spin fire poi with Phoenix Bazaar, and very few know that I’ve just recently joined The Summertime Marching Band as well. Fun hobbies are a beautiful thing!”
Name: Jen B