11 Questions with North Country Local
Name: Joan Vars
Occupation: Dental Hygenist
Residence: Lunenburg, VT
1) Given the choice of anyone in the world, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would you want to have dinner?
2) What’s one of your favorite movies?
“White Christmas. Bing Crosby reminds me of my dad.”
3) Cat or dog?
“Dog. I don’t like the smell of the kitty box, and dogs are good companions.”
4) If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?
“One of the safe islands in the Caribbean.”
5) What’s the last thing you remember hearing on the radio?
“Hmm… I don’t always have the radio on… For the life of me, I can’t think of anything!”
6) What’s your favorite thing about the North Country?
“Seeing snow on Mt Washington. Seeing animals in their natural environment. Breathing clean air.”
7) Smartphone, flip phone, or rotary phone?
“Smartphone, because you can take it anywhere you go.”
8) What’s your least favorite thing about the North Country?
“Below zero temperatures in winter.”
9) What's the biggest problem facing the world right now?
“The drug problem.”
10) How do you like your steak cooked?
11) What’s something most people don’t know about you?
“I’m thinking of getting another tattoo.”