Name: Meryl Nevins
Occupation: Farm Business Owner
Residence: Lisbon, NH
1) Given the choice of anyone in the world, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would you want to have dinner?
“My maternal grandfather. He died before I was born, and we had a lot of the same interests, like gardening and photography, so it would have been cool to meet him.”
2) What’s one of your favorite movies?
“I really like this movie called ‘Francis Haw.’ It’s a black and white movie about two girls making it in New York City.”
3) Cat or dog?
“Both. I love all animals.”
4) If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?
5) What’s the last thing you remember hearing on the radio?
“Probably something by Taylor Swift on the way to Farmers Market.”
6) What’s your favorite thing about the North Country?
“The rugged landscape and the vibrant people.”
7) Smartphone, flip phone, or rotary phone?
“Smartphone, but we have no service at home, so we have a landline as well.”
8) What’s your least favorite thing about the North Country?
“What’s not to love?”
9) What's the biggest problem facing the world right now?
“Not enough people eating Prospect Farm meat.”
10) How do you like your steak cooked?
11) What’s something most people don’t know about you?
“I’m a total klutz.”