North Country Snapshot #32 Michelle Budzienski
Name: Michelle Budzienski Occupation: Food Service
Residence: Whitefield, NH
1) Given the choice of anyone in the world, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would you want to have dinner?
“Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson"
2) What’s one of your favorite movies?
“‘The Quiet Man.’ John Wayne and Maureen O’Hara. She just died a few weeks ago, you know…”
3) Cat or dog?
“2 cats, 3 dogs”
4) If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?
“Bar Harbor, Maine. It’s beautiful there. I haven’t been there in 25 years and I’d love to go back.”
5) What’s the last thing you remember hearing on the radio?
“Some song… I only listen to it at work, and it’s only background music.”
6) What’s your favorite thing about the North Country?
7) Smartphone, flip phone, or rotary phone?
8) What’s your least favorite thing about the North Country?
“I don’t have any. When I lived in Florida, I had a whole list. Not here though.”
9) What's the biggest problem facing the world right now?
“This country worrying about refugees and anyone else, instead of our own. What about the homeless veterans?”
10) How do you like your steak cooked?
“Medium rare. That’s my traditional Christmas thing. It’s morning, baby, and it’s tasting good!”
11) What’s something most people don’t know about you?
“Everybody knows everything, honest to God! I’m an open book. I say it like it is.”