North Country Snapshot #15 Stacey Fish
Name: Stacey Fish
Occupation: Bookseller at the Little Village Toy and Book Shop
Residence: Lisbon, NH
1) Given the choice of anyone in the world, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would you want to have dinner?
“Probably one more visit with my sweet grandmother. I miss her.”
2) What’s one of your favorite movies?
“Breathless...the 1960 one.”
3) Cat or dog?
“Cat named Coco”
4) If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?
“Vacation home in Paris, please!”
5) What’s the last thing you remember hearing on the radio?
“That guy who sells cars in Vermont - he’s everywhere!”
6) What’s your favorite thing about the North Country?
“That everyone is low key and friendly.”
7) Smartphone, flip phone, or rotary phone?
“I’m a Luddite - land line despite my boss’s best efforts.”
8) What’s your least favorite thing about the North Country?
“I’m not a skier, so I’m allowed to complain about snow.”
9) What's the biggest problem facing the world right now?
“The growing chasm between the rich and poor.”
10) How do you like your steak cooked?
“Yuck! A good piece of salmon is awesome.”
11) What’s something most people don’t know about you?
“I’m left handed and don’t have a tattoo. I didn’t learn to drive until I was 36.”