North Country Snapshot #34 Virginia Dickman
Name: Virginia Dickman
Residence: Bethlehem, NH Age: 75
1) Given the choice of anyone in the world, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would you want to have dinner?
“Andrea Boccelli, the Italian opera singer.”
2) What’s one of your favorite movies?
“The Sound of Music”
3) Cat or dog?
4) If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?
5) What’s the last thing you remember hearing on the radio?
“The animal psychic on 94.9, honest to God! People calling and asking about their dead pet!”
6) What’s your favorite thing about the North Country?
“The general beauty.”
7) Smartphone, flip phone, or rotary phone?
“Flip phone. Mine’s an emergency. Still love my landline. Better sound quality, in my opinion.”
8) What’s your least favorite thing about the North Country?
9) What's the biggest problem facing the world right now?
“War and weather. The issues brought up at the climate chane summit.”
10) How do you like your steak cooked?
“Usually medium rare.”
11) What’s something most people don’t know about you?
“My age. I’m pretty much an open book.”