Name: Will Cunningham
Occupation: Massage therapist/ EMT/ lodge owner
Residence: Bethlehem, NH
1) Given the choice of anyone in the world, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would you want to have dinner?
2) What’s one of your favorite movies?
“Children of Dune. It’s a six hour miniseries, but, close enough.”
3) Cat or dog?
4) If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?
“Okinawa. It’s tropical and I can speak Japanese. To be fair, the dialect is different in Okinawa…”
5) What’s the last thing you remember hearing on the radio?
“Some pop song. It’s in my head, but I don’t know the words to it…”
6) What’s your favorite thing about the North Country?
7) Smartphone, flip phone, or rotary phone?
“Like, which one do I prefer or which one do I have? Yes, I have a smartphone, but, sometimes, I wish I just had a flip phone…”
8) What’s your least favorite thing about the North Country?
“The people. The lack of diversity and education.”
9) What's the biggest problem facing the world right now?
“The people (humans in general).”
10) How do you like your steak cooked?
“”I don’t like steak.”
11) What’s something most people don’t know about you?
“I spend a lot of time thinking about language, subjectivity of understanding, and how what is said can not be what is heard.”